Saturday, March 24, 2012

Intro.....

What if Forrest Gump was right?  Life is like a box of chocolates because you never know what your gonna get until you bite into it.  Right?  Wrong!  Boxes of chocolate at least have the "guide" on the inside of the lid or they have a little paper cover that at least guides you so you aren't totally surprised!

This blog, Life as Experienced, is about me, Christy.  Today, I am a wife, a mom, a full time out-of-the-home worker, a daughter, a sister in law, a friend and a daughter in Christ.

I've decided to chronicle my life's happiness and struggles because I want to not only remember this when I am older, but I hope to bring peace to other moms - peace in the knowledge that they are not alone and that our "reality" is so much different from reality television.

One day, I hope to look back on this blog and see what I once was and see clearly the work, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ has done in my life and in all of my different roles as a person.

This is my journey through life, as experienced, one day at a time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment